Since 1976, the Carole Robertson Center for Learning has been dedicated to educating, enriching, and empowering children and families through comprehensive child and family development programs on the west side of Chicago.
- We serve children from birth to age 17 through our center-based programs, home-based programs, and community partnerships.
- Our Community Partners Program offers our community partners:
- technical assistance
- Our Family Support and Social Services provide our families:
- concrete assistance
- opportunities for peer support
- parent leadership development
Who We Serve
All of the Center’s programs serve low-income children and families in Chicago. Each program has its own eligibility guidelines and fee requirements. Visit our Programs page or contact us for additional information about program enrollment.